Hello, I’m Dr. Clay Worrell.
Welcome to Epic Life Solutions, a real and affordable addict, depression, anxiety, worry, or fear recovery system brought into the privacy of your home. This Program shows you the way to a full and abundant life!
Years ago, I fell into addiction while I was a successful businessman with a caring family. I suffered from drug and pornography addiction and suicidal and depression issues for more than a decade.
Over a period of several decades, I attended numerous 30-day programs, a 90-day and 6-month program, 25-plus detox units, A/A and N/A (Alcoholic Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous) and Celebrate Recovery.
I’ve been there. I know what I’m talking about.
Now with a doctoral degree and master’s degree in counseling, I have developed a unique and revolutionary system, an in-and-at-home 91-day solution for life’s hurts, habits and addiction issues.
Every part of this program is statistically proven to be highly effective.
Before spending tens of thousands of dollars on a treatment facility and months away from the job or home, consider these facts: Treatment facilities reportedly offer a 10- to 60-percent success rate and average around 15 percent nationally. AA/NA and Celebrate Recovery alone reportedly offer around a 10-percent success rate.
Epic Life Solutions combines the proven keys to recovery in overcoming life’s issues, ranging from addiction, pornography, depression, weight, anger and the suicidal tendencies that tens of millions face every day.
Today the leading cause of death in America for people under the age of fifty is overdose and suicide. The numbers are alarming, and addiction has been declared an epidemic by the U.S. government. I have yet to find a family in America that hasn't been affected by addiction in one way or another. 95-plus million people were prescribed pain medication last year in America, alone.
Depression and suicide are epidemic as well, with numbers indicating they will continue to rise for the foreseeable future.
Lastly, there’s the stigmatized issue of pornography. Statistically, 52 percent of men and 14 percent of women visited a porn website last month in America. The untold devastating effects on marriage and relationships are horrific in nature and tearing families apart every day.
Sadly, when we seek help for ourselves or a loved one, we often feel they are going away to be fixed and healed, only to discover in a short period of time that they have relapsed. We are then stuck, not knowing what to do. We have no idea where things went wrong and often have no informative literature and no idea about the program the loved one went through.
Think about this as I do. If we only spend 1 percent of our lives in an inpatient or outpatient program that boasts a 10- to 60-percent recovery rate (remember, the national average is around 15 percent), something is wrong.
We forget 90% of what we hear in 72 hours and 97-98% of what we hear in less than a month! With Epic Life Solutions you'll have the materials and videos to review as often as needed until you've got it! The reality is, real recovery doesn’t take place in the bubble of a program.
If the 1 percent of our lives spent for treatment isn't really working, then why not have a system in the home and usable in real time to address your real-life issues? We need to focus on and address the other 99 percent of our lives spent in the real world in real time.
You may be asking, why hasn't someone revealed the keys, system or plan of recovery at home to the public sooner? That’s a great question with one simple answer: money. Inpatient programs are a $35-billion industry.
The Epic Life Solutions system is revolutionary because it combines the keys to recovery and gives you all the necessary materials for study and application, plus ninety-one 15- to 45-minute messages to your home and phone.
Epic Life Solutions offers life-changing principles taught from someone with experience in addiction and the education in counseling. I will be counseling and teaching you at home and/or by phone on how to apply the keys of recovery in real time and in the privacy of your home.
The entire family is encouraged and welcome to join in on this beautiful journey to realizing the Epic Life you are called to have!
This course and system also includes a Graduation Certificate upon completion.
Let's get started!
Dr. Clay Worrell